This Christmas, Give Yourself The Gift Of Great Hair
Thanksgiving is a time when we stop to think about and give voice to all the reasons we are grateful for the people in our lives. It’s a wonderful life and as we transition into the next big holiday, we turn away from giving thanks to giving gifts. Christmas has become a very commercial holiday but at its core it gives us an excuse to shower our loved ones in the all the things they want or need but won’t buy for themselves. Clothing. Toys. Jewelry. Even a gym membership or two! But it’s very easy to get lost in the magic and mayhem of the busiest time of year. When our focus is on the people we love, we occasionally forget to treat ourselves.
Fact: hair influences attitude.
When you have a bad hair day you feel self-conscious, like the whole world is watching, and that feeling can quickly drag us through a whirlwind of emotions: anxiety, sadness, embarrassment, frustration. We may try to conquer a Bad Hair Day through:
• Dry Shampoo ( It absorbs excess oils and adds a bit of volume and texture.)
• Hats or headbands
But a Good Hair Day can be empowering. It boosts your self-esteem helping you to feel happy, confident, in control, and ready to take on the day’s challenges.
Style Tips To Keep Hair Looking Healthy And Full
At LJ Hair Design we want every day to be a Good Hair Day. That’s why we work so hard to provide you with style tips and tricks to maintain your hair between salon visits. Here are some of our top haircare tips as we slowly transition from fall to winter:
If you have questions about the best way to care for your hair type and texture, schedule a consultation! We’d love to assist you in finding a cut, color, and styling products to fit your specific hair goals, needs, and lifestyle.
Like we said, it’s easy to forget our own wellbeing when we’re so focused on those around us. This holiday, give yourself the full salon experience:
• A fresh haircut will clear away split or dead ends to make your look longer, fuller, and healthier.
• Highlights or color will switch up your style and give your hair a new tone for the winter months.
• An eyebrow wax will shape your brows (does anyone actually like to pluck their brows?) to flatter your face shape.
• Our two-step treatment “Malibu Makeover” will draw out mineral deposits and other impurities from your hair strands and then reconstruct your strands by targeting only the weak areas of your hair to rebuild as needed.
• Or our Deep Conditioning Treatment will replace lost moisture due to hats, dry air, wintry winds, and daily heat styling.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Call today to book your appointment and enjoy all the perks of great, healthy hair!